Let's Track a Route In Your Profit Drive App
Stop driving for dollars and start driving for profit! No more highlighters, notebooks or paper maps!
Do you or a team member drive around searching for potential properties, but often forget to write down addresses or keep track of where you find them?
With your Profit Drive App, you can track routes and pinpoint potential properties as you go on your smartphone!
Never feel like a potential deal slipped through your fingertips again with the tracking route feature in the Profit Drive App.
In just a few easy and simple steps, learn how to track routes and pinpoint properties, so you don't miss out on your next potential deal.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to track a route in your Profit Drive App.
1. Open your Profit Drive App on your smartphone. In Map View, click on car icon located in the upper right-hand corner.
2. To start a new route, click on the plus sign icon located in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Then, under Name your Route, tap the space provided and type in a name for your route.
Then, at the bottom of the same page, click on Start Driving.
4. When you come across a potential property in the Profit Drive app, hold down the property with your finger.
A pop-up box will appear with a picture of the property and information.
5. When you are finished tracking your route, click on the car icon located in the upper right-hand corner.
We appreciate you taking the time about to learn how to track a route in your Profit Drive App! For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.