Let's Assign Tags To Properties | Leads
Now that you have created tags, it is time to put to those tags to work.
You can do that by assigning your tags to leads. This will help organize your CRM so that you can find a specific lead easily and help you remember they type of lead they are for business.
In a few simple steps, you can assign tags to leads.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to assign tags to leads.
1. Log in to your Profit Drive account. Then, click on Properties located on the left-hand side. In the drop-down menu, click on List View.
2. You will be directed to your list of leads. Click on the boxes located on the left-hand side of each lead that you want to assign tags to.
3. Then, click on Select Action at the top. In the drop-down menu, click on Add/Remove tags.
4. A pop-up box will appear. Under apply Tag(s), click on Select Tag(s).
Next, select the tags that you want to assign located in the drop-down menu. You also can search for your tag if you don't see it.
5. When you are finished, click on Apply.
You will be taken back to your list of leads where you can see the tags you have assigned to them on the right-hand side.
We appreciate you taking the time about to learn how to assign tags to leads! For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.