Let's Remove | Delete Tags From a Lead
Perhaps you need to remove tags from leads because they went from cold leads to warm leads.
Or maybe you assigned the wrong tag to a certain lead. Whatever the reason is, you can remove tags from leads by following a few simple steps.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to remove tags from leads.
1. Log in to your Profit Drive account. Then, click on Leads located on the left-hand side. In the drop-down menu, click on List View.
2. You will be directed to your list of leads. Click on the boxes located on the left-hand side of each lead that you want to remove tags from.
3. Then, click on Select Action at the top. In the drop-down menu, click on Add/Remove tags.
4. A pop-up box will appear. Under Remove Tag(s), click on Remove Tag(s).
Next, select the tags that you want to remove located in the drop-down menu. You also can search for your tag if you don't see it.
5. When you are finished, click on Apply.
You will be taken back to your list of leads where you can see the tags you have removed from them on the right-hand side.
We appreciate you taking the time about to learn how to remove tags from leads! For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.