Let's Discuss Disabled Leads
Leads that need attention are notated with a red circle beside them.
By clicking on the red circle, you will see a pop-up box titled "Why Is This Lead Disabled?"
This just means there's a technically issue with the lead that you have entered in Profit Drive. Below are what the issues could be and how you can fix them.
- Property Address Not Found: The system was not able to validate the address as entered.
- You will want to make sure the house number, street name, city, etc. are all organized, spelled and abbreviated correctly, according to the official standards of the postal system.
- A quick way to check this is by verifying the address directly with the US Postal Service by clicking here.
- Owner of Record Not Found: The system was unable to find and validate the owner of record for the lead/property.
- You will need to manually research this property before you can send direct mail or skip trace the owner.
Once any additional research is complete, click here to check out the next article on How To Update Disabled Lead.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn about the meaning behind disabled leads! For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.