Let's Set Up Your Marketing Profile
The first thing that you will want to do is to complete your Marketing Profile.
Your marketing profile will contain your contact information, business information, company logo, etc. No need to re-enter all of this information every time you want to market to a lead.
Once completed, you can simply choose which marketing profile you would like to use and all of the information will be automatically populated to your marketing campaign.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to set up your marketing profile.
1. Log in to your Profit Drive account. Then, click on Mailers located on the left-hand menu bar. In the drop-down menu, click on Marketing profiles.
2. You will be directed to your marketing profile management system. To create a new marketing profile, click on the plus sign icon located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
3. Fill out your company's contact information in the spaces provided.
- Nickname: This is your nickname for your marketing profile. You may want to set up numerous profiles depending on your target markets so this is an easy way to filter your profiles.
- Business Name: This is the name that will appear on your return address. You can use the name of your investment business, or your own name if you prefer.
- Name: This is the name that will appear on your mailer. Some people prefer to use a pseudonym for privacy, but remember that you may interact personally with the recipients, and you'll need to use your real name for any negotiations.
- Phone Number: This is the phone number that will appear on your mailer for call information. You can use a business phone number or your own personal number.
- Email: This is the email address that will appear on your mailer for your contact information.
- Address: This is your business address that will appear on your return address.
- Website: This is the website address that will appear on your mailer.
- Disclaimer (optional): If you’re a realtor, use this field to type out a licensing disclaimer that will be included at the bottom of all of your mailers.
4. Next you can set up text response options.
This will be the Call To Action for your leads where they will send a text with a Text Keyword. In the space provided, include the phone number or short code that you would like to appear on your mailer, as well as your Keyword.
Note: If you do not plan on using this feature, you will need to add data here to complete the set up of your marketing profile, but you will need to make sure to use marketing materials that do not use the Text CTA*. The Short Code is typically something you would purchase outside of Profit Drive.
*When not using a text Call To Action.
5. Upload a Profile Picture and/or Company Logo (optional).
If you would like your profile picture or company logo to appear on your mailers, simply upload the images under the corresponding section.
Note: Recommended photo size for your Profile Picture & Company Logo should be
375 x 450 Pixels (141 PPI/DPI); Image file Must be 1MB or less. For more information on recommended image sizes, click here.
6. When you are finished, click on Save located at the bottom.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to set up your marketing profile! For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.