Let's Create & Trigger A Campaign At Once
You don't always have to create a campaign inside your campaign management system. There is a shortcut for you!
You can create a campaign inside your leads list! If you have a new set of leads ready for your campaign that hasn't been created yet, you can select those leads, create a campaign and trigger it in one fell swoop!
Creating a campaign inside your leads list will save you time and energy because you're not constantly going back and forth from your campaign management system to your leads list.
It's all right there in your leads list!
Note: The workflow for your campaign must already be completed for this feature to work.
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to create and trigger a campaign at once.
1. Log in to your Profit Drive account. Then, click on Leads located on the left-hand menu. In the drop-down menu, click on List view.
2. You will be directed to your lead management system. On the left-hand side, click on the boxes next to each lead in order to select them for your campaign.
By clicking on the boxes, this will create a checkmark next each one.
3. Located above your lead address, click on Select Action.
In the drop-down menu, select Start Campaign.
4. A pop-up box will appear. Under Campaign Mode, click on the circle next to Create a new campaign.
5. Under Please enter the name of the campaign, click on the box and type in your campaign name.
6. Then, under Select workflow, click on the box and in the drop-menu, click on your desired campaign.
7. Next, under Select marketing profile, click on the box and in the drop-down menu, select your marketing profile.
8. When you are finished, click on Trigger Campaign.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to create and trigger a campaign at once! For questions, contact us at email@example.com.