Let's Apply Tags To Leads
Now that you have created tags, it's time to apply those tags to your leads.
Doing this will help you stay organized and make your real estate investment business run smoother.
Apply tags to leads in just a few simple steps!
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to apply tags to leads.
1. Log in to your Profit Drive account. Then, click on Leads located on the left-hand menu. In the drop-down menu, click on List view.
2. You will be directed to your lead management system. On the left-hand side, click on the boxes next to each lead in order to apply a specific tag.
By clicking on the boxes, you will see a checkmark next each one.
3. Then, click on Select Action located about Lead Address.
In the drop-down menu, click on Add/Remove tags.
4. A pop-up box will appear. Click on Select Tag(s). In the drop-down menu, select your desired tag for your leads.
To find your desired tag, click on search box and type in the tag name.
Note: You can apply more than one tag at a time.
Once you have selected your tag, it will appear under Apply Tag(s).
5. When you are finished, click on Apply located at the bottom right.
Under the Tags section located at far right-hand side in your leads list view, you will see your tag(s) applied to your lead(s).
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to apply tags to leads! For questions, contact us at email@example.com.