Let's Import Leads
Perhaps you already have leads that you need to import into your Profit Drive account.
By importing leads to Profit Drive, you can tag them, create and send out marketing campaigns, skip trace and more.
Turn your leads into deals with the power of Profit Drive!
In this support article, you will learn step-by-step how to import leads into Profit Drive.
1. Log in to your Profit Drive account. Then, click on List View located under Properties in the left-hand side menu.
2. In the upper right-hand corner, click on Add Properties.
3. Then, in the upper-right hand corner, click on Import Leads.
4. Name your import and add a description.
5. Next, you want to upload your .CSV file. Click on Browse or drag and drop the file. Once the file has been added, click the Continue button.
6. This will bring up the Link Import screen with a preview of your import. You will have the option to map these fields from the dropdown arrow or to not import any certain field at the bottom right of each column.
Once you are satisfied with the preview click Continue.
7. This will bring up the Tag your Properties screen. Here you will organize your import by selecting the Tags your would like added to the properties. Once you have added your tags, click Continue.
8. Next, if applicable, you will choose an option for handling any Missing Mailing Addresses. Once you are satisfied with the corrections, click Continue
8. Next, if applicable, you will choose an option for handling any Missing Owner Names. Once you are satisfied with the corrections, click Continue
9. Lastly the Import Summary and Verification screen will give you the final preview of the import. If satisfied, click Start Import.
We appreciate you taking the time to learn how to import your leads into Profit Drive! For questions, contact us at email@example.com.